MAAP Prime Stow Jacket
Made from Polartec Neoshell fabric, the MAAP Prime Stow Jacket offers complete protection against rain and cold winds. The material is also highly breathable and moisture-wicking to stop a cold, sweaty feeling setting in after challenging interval training or tough climbs. The panels are linked via thermo taped seams to completely shut out water ingress, while the material’s low weight enables the jacket to be packed into a rear pocket if the weather conditions improve.
A slender fit ensures minimal air resistance and material flapping when in the riding position, and a double full-length front zip can be opened from the top or bottom to adjust ventilation. An elasticated hem with added silicone prints keeps the jacket perfectly positioned, and a single zipped waterproof pouch on the rear securely holds valuables during a ride. Reflective logos are added to increase visibility to other road users.
- A highly protective jacket that is ideal for riding in inclement conditions
- Polartec® Neoshell fabric has a 10k waterproof rating, is windproof and highly breathable
- Thermo taped seams
- Easy to stow
- Svelte cut closely follows the body’s contours
- Two way, double YKK Vislon snap lock zip
- Lightweight hem elastic with internal silicone print
- Reflective print transfers on side and back panels
- One waterproof zip pouch pocket
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 210 grams, size medium