MAAP Prime Stow Womens Jacket
The MAAP Prime Stow Women's Jacket comprises Polartec Neoshell fabric to completely block out rain and wind, allowing comfortable riding through the worst weather conditions. Thermo taped seams provide further protection by shutting out water ingress, while the fabric’s breathability effectively manage high sweat rates, preventing a cold, clammy feeling from setting in after challenging climbs.
A slim cut closely follows the torso in the riding position, eliminating excess material flapping. An elasticated waistband with grippy silicone prints stops the jacket from riding up around the waist. The design is completed with a two-way front zip for tailored airflow, a waterproof rear pouch pocket to safely store valuables and reflective logos to heighten safety.
- A highly protective jacket that is ideal for riding in inclement conditions
- Polartec® Neoshell fabric has a 10k waterproof rating, is windproof and highly breathable
- Thermo taped seams
- Easy to stow
- Svelte cut closely follows the body’s contours
- Two way, double YKK Vislon snap lock zip
- Lightweight hem elastic with internal silicone print
- Reflective print transfers on side and back panels
- One waterproof zip pouch pocket
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 180 grams, size medium