MAAP Pro 2.0 Bib Short
Designed for maximum performance during the most demanding rides, the MAAP Pro 2.0 Bib Short features leg and glute panels made from four-way stretch compression fabric to grant muscle support, enhanced bloodflow and quicker recovery from hard efforts. This material is lightweight, durable, and exceptionally breathable to help riders regulate their temperature during hot weather, while its unique weave reduces aerodynamic drag at fast riding speeds.
The fabric’s stretch combines with an ergonomic panel construction to ensure perfect tracking of the legs as they pedal, and flatlock seams throughout the design markedly reduce the chances of irritation. Broad elastic bib straps and silicone leg grippers hold the short perfectly in position, and a mesh back panel provides increased airflow.
A proprietary 3D thermo moulded, multi-density chamois supports and cushions the sit bones on the saddle and reduces pressure on the sensitive nerves and blood vessels channelled through the perineum. In addition, this chamois has laser-cut perforations for heightened ventilation and an antimicrobial top layer for improved hygiene.
- A high performance bib short designed for maximum comfort
- The primary leg and glute panels comprise a lightweight, breathable and quick-drying fabric
- The fabric features four-way stretch compression to enhance bloodflow and recovery
- A unique material weave reduces aerodynamic drag
- The material offers UPF 50+ UV protection
- Flatlocked seams prevent irritation
- No inner leg seam eliminates saddle contact and pressure points occurring
- Ergonomic leg patterning ensures optimal freedom of movement and shape retention
- Broad elastic bib straps hold the short perfectly in position
- A raw cut front top edge of the bib creates a seamless fit
- The high airflow back mesh panel enhances breathability
- Custom printed silicone leg hem grippers stop material migration up the thighs
- Proprietary 3D thermo moulded three layer, multi-density chamois
- The chamois has laser cut perforations for breathability and an antimicrobial top-layer
- All fabrications are Italian made and OEKO-TEX® Certified
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 210 grams, size XS