MAAP Pro 2.0 Womens Bib Short
The MAAP Pro 2.0 Womens Bib Short has been conceived specifically for the most challenging rides. The leg and glute panels comprise a 4-way stretch compression fabric to donate excellent muscle support, increased bloodflow and reduced fatigue when the pedalling is most demanding. Additionally, this material is highly breathable to prevent overheating and possesses a unique exterior weave to markedly reduce aerodynamic drag.
An ergonomic cut ensures superior freedom of movement and shape retention, and the flatlock stitching throughout the design cancels the chances of chafing and irritation. Broad, elasticated bib straps partner with silicone leg grippers to hold everything perfectly in position, and a mesh back panel improves airflow in stifling conditions.
A women’s specific dual-density chamois by Elastic Interface cossets the sit bones when in contact with the saddle and reduces pressure on the rider’s most sensitive areas. This chamois also has laser-cut perforations to improve ventilation and an antimicrobial top layer to help maintain freshness on the longest rides.
- A high performance bib short designed for maximum comfort
- The primary leg and glute panels comprise a lightweight, breathable and quick-drying fabric
- The fabric features four-way stretch compression to enhance bloodflow and recovery
- A unique material weave reduces aerodynamic drag
- The material offers UPF 50+ UV protection
- Flatlocked seams prevent irritation
- No inner leg seam eliminates saddle contact and pressure points occurring
- Ergonomic leg patterning ensure optimal freedom of movement and shape retention
- Broad elastic bib straps hold the short perfectly in position
- A raw cut front top edge of the bib creates a seamless fit
- The high airflow back mesh panel enhances breathability
- Custom printed silicone leg hem grippers stop material migration up the thighs
- Women’s specific, Elastic Interface, dual-density chamois
- The chamois has laser cut perforations for breathability and an antimicrobial top layer
- All fabrications are Italian made and OEKO-TEX® Certified
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 175 grams, size XXS