MAAP Training Short Sleeve Jersey
Combining lightweight performance with durability, the MAAP Training Short Sleeve Jersey is the perfect choice to wear for every ride, day after day. Made in Italy from soft, stretchy and moisture-wicking Italian fabric, the panels lay softly on the skin and manage excessive sweat to keep the wearer cool and dry in warm conditions. This fabric is durable to withstand repeated washing cycles and also protects the rider from the sun’s harmful rays.
The Signature Team fit is cut close to the torso to provide a svelte aesthetic but allows enough room to breathe and move comfortably when in the saddle. Longer sleeves are joined to the body via a set in format that allows extra movement and reduces chafing, while the silicone waistband prevents material migration up the body. A full-length zip can be easily opened or closed in line with the temperature, and three rear pockets provide space for extra clothing, valuables and ride nutrition. Reflective logos and accents are added to the design to give a touch of extra safety on busy roads.
The jersey is completely made via the Bluesign system to help preserve and protect the environment.
- A comfortable and durable jersey for every training session, day after day
- Made in Italy with lightweight, stretchy and moisture-wicking Italian fabrics
- Fabrics sustainably manufactured with the Bluesign® system
- The material provides an SPF 50+ sun protection factor
- Signature Team Fit follows the body’s contours without causing restriction
- Longer sleeve length with a set in design pattern affords a superior fit
- Low profile collar reduces irritation around the neck
- Internal elastic waist hem with MAAP silicone logos stops the jersey riding up
- Exposed YKK Vislon full-length zip with lock
- Three rear pockets
- Reflective Print Transfers
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 125 grams, size medium