MAAP x Suplest EDGE+ Road Pro Cycling Shoes
Blending several sophisticated features, this collaboration takes Suplest's pinnacle offering, the EDGE+ Road Pro Cycling Shoes, and integrates MAAP's visual design input to grant super-high performance and unmistakable style to the discerning, dedicated rider.
The ERGO 360° sole has an advanced construction that features a UD carbon shell and a lightweight, high-density foam core. This format yields tremendous stiffness for efficient power transfer to the pedals but reduces the weight markedly. An ultra-thin, Japanese microfibre upper is soft against the foot, reducing hot spots in high-pressure areas to afford comfort during even the longest days in the saddle. This upper is combined with a dual-BOA dial and CARBONSHIELD closure system that wraps plushly over the foot and tightens evenly to heighten pedalling stability and security. A SOLESTAR cycling-specific insole is included and uses its ergonomic shape to reduce numbness in the foot and increase power production during intense efforts.
Rubber studs on the forefoot and heel protect the carbon sole and provide grip when walking. Reflective accents complete the design by granting a touch of extra visibility when riding in low light conditions.
- A unique collaboration that uses Suplest's highest performing road shoes and MAAP's visual design input
- ERGO 360° UD carbon outsole is super-stiff and has a sophisticated foam core to reduce weight without sacrificing any efficiency
- Ultra-thin, seamless microfibre uppers from Japan offer breathability and reduce hot spots
- Dual-BOA® Closure System for an intuitive fit
- Anatomic WRAP™ tongue construction accommodates multiple foot shapes and widths
- Thin CARBONSHIELD spreads the pressure of the BOA laces and offers incredible power transfer
- SOLESTAR footbeds specifically made for cycling
- The SUPtraction rubber stud on the forefoot and heel ensures comfortable walking and protection of the carbon sole
- Highly reflective elements for improved visibility in low light conditions
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 240 grams grams, size EU42 (per shoe, without the insole)