MET Allroad Helmet
MET's Allroad Helmet is highly capable - a great all-rounder for both road and gravel riding. The In-Mould outer shell is combined with a shock-absorbing polystyrene inner, and pads that increase comfort and absorb moisture, and can be removed for washing. There's a 360-degree adjustment in the Safe-T DUO fit system, with four vertical positions too so you'll be able to dial in a secure fit that's comfortable for all-day adventures. There's even an integrated light plus reflective details that'll improve your visibility to other road or trail users. Internal channels help the air flow more freely so you won't overheat on hot days and during hard efforts, and you can fit and remove the visor to suit.
- Outer shell construction: In-Mould
- Inner shell: Shock absorbing polystyrene
- Internal air-channelling
- Hand washable comfort pads
- Adjustable cam divider
- Safe-T DUO vertical adjustment and ponytail compatible
- Snap in/out visor
- Reflective rear stickers
- Integrated LED light
- Compatibility: MET Dualgel front pad
- Certifications: CE, AS/NZ, US
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Small - 245 grams / medium - 265 grams / large - 285 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".