MET Allroad Mips Helmet
The Mips-equipped MET Allroad Helmet provides top protection and is well-suited to a range of ride disciplines. Safety is taken care of by an in-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner, together with Mips-C2®, which not only distributes forces in the event of rotational impacts but also improves air circulation. This, along with 16 vents and an advanced air channelling system, maximises ventilation for comfort on hot days.
The helmet's shape and the inclusion of a visor enhance coverage, while the MET Safe-T Orbital Fit System and adjustable straps create a secure, dialled-in fit. There's a sunglasses port included for safe storage, and the helmet includes reflective details for improved visibility.
- In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- MIPS-C2® brain protection system is engineered to add protection in case of rotational impacts and maximises ventilation
- Extended head coverage for deeper head protection
- Exceptionally comfortable and secure on the head thanks to refined internal shape
- MET Safe-T Orbital Fit System
- 360 degree head belt to avoid pressure points on the head
- Straps with adjustable divider to maximise aerodynamics and comfort
- 16 vents
- Internal engineered air channelling system improves ventilation and comfort
- Hand washable comfort pads
- Reflective rear decals to enhance visibility in low light conditions
- Sunglasses ports to securely dock sunglasses when climbing or resting
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 265 grams (small) / 285 grams (medium) / 305 grams (large)