MET Grancorso Helmet
Safety is of paramount importance when cycling, especially when riding a quicker electric bike within busy urban or technical off-road environments. The MET Grancorso Helmet provides reassuring and comprehensive levels of crash protection via a complete set of features.
The EPS liner is highly shock-absorbing and conforms to a new NTA safety standard that covers the higher speeds associated with electrically assisted bicycles. The extended head coverage protects from a broader scope of impacts before the robust in-moulded shell promotes a contemporary urban aesthetic.
The internal padding structure is comfortable and snug while the Safe-T Advance Fit System clasps the head securely and is vastly adjustable. The Air Lite straps are soft and are fastened by the magnetic Fidlock system for additional fit security while cam clasps tailor their fit perfectly.
The lower half of the helmet is reflective to offer 360-degree visibility before the removable visor completes by adding shielding from the sun and rain.
- Urban stying combines with safety, comfort and affordability to offer the ultimate helmet for urban trips or off-road adventures
- Conforms to a new NTA safety standard that is set for the higher speeds of electric bikes
- EPS liner provides safety via its shock-absorbing properties
- Extended head coverage provides additional protection
- The in-mould polycarbonate shell is hard-wearing and easy to keep clean
- Internal padding is comfortable, adds security and is hand-washable for hygiene
- Safe-T Advance Fit System is highly adjustable to suit a variety of head circumferences
- The Air Lite straps are fastened by the Magnetic Fidlock system for security and convenience
- Cam dividers on the straps are highly adjustable for tailored comfort
- The lower half of the helmet is reflective to provide 360-degree visibility
- The visor can be removed depending on conditions and personal preference
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 305 grams, size small