MET Manta HES Road Helmet
When five seconds could be the difference between the best and the rest, you want a helmet that is going to save you all the time possible while still providing protection, comfort and style. This is exactly what the MET Manta Road Helmet offers, with an extremely aerodynamic profile that can save up to 10 watts at 50km/h. This translates to five seconds of effort so it is easy to see why pro sprinters opt for its elevated level of performance.
Despite this helmet's ultra aero profile, airflow has not been sacrificed. The strategically placed NACA crown vents and Airflow Converge vents ensure your head is kept cool without increasing drag.
In terms of safety, the Manta HES has you covered. The In-Mould construction provides impact resistance while the polystyrene inner shell absorbs shock. This great level of protection does not come with a significant weight penalty, and at just 200 grams in the medium size, this is one of the lightest aero offerings on the market.
MET's top retention system, the Safe-T Advanced, has been welded into the helmet's shell for a reduction of weight and a larger cradle surface area for a more all-encompassing fit. The micro-adjustment dial allows for 2 millimetres of adjustment per click so you get a precise and comfortable fit. The added bonus of a four-step vertical fit gives better cranial protection.
The straps have also been adapted to be lighter than traditional helmet straps. Airlite straps and dividers are 15% lighter than standard straps and with their soft feel they sit comfortably under your chin.
Coolmax internal padding strategically placed throughout the inside of the helmet provides superb sweat absorption and wicking and the Full Gel 02 padding provides a hypoallergenic anti-bacterial treatment.
- Extremely aerodynamic and low profile shape provides a saving of 10 watts at 50km/h which translates into five seconds
- Strategically placed Airflow Converge vents and NACA crown vents
- Shock absorbing polystyrene inner shell
- Anti-pinch buckle / Air lite straps / anti-slip cam divider
- In-mould intelligent fusion provides the optimal ratio of impact resistance and weight
- Coolmax anti-allergenic interior pads. Hand washable
- Reflective sticker at the rear of the helmet
- Compatible with the MET USB LED light device
- Weight: 200 grams (size medium)
- Includes: Soft helmet bag
Please note: Unless otherwise stated, all bicycle helmets sold on SigmaSports.com are certified with a European CE EN1078 standard. Specific countries may have their own certification, which is legally required. Please check your specific country requirements.
PRODUCT REF: 491506
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more