MET Strale Road Helmet
New from the Italian helmet experts, the MET Strale Road Helmet is designed to be comfortable and incredibly well ventilated for riding in a range of conditions.
The outer shell's In-Mould and inner shell's shock absorbing construction provides sublime impact protection, with the strap and anti-slip divider providing a secure fit. This is bolstered by the inclusion of a Safe-T Duo, ponytail-compatible fit system, which is easy to adjust on the move.
Anti-allergenic interior padding adds comfort and draws moisture away from your head, while the rear reflective sticker and ability to use this light with MET's Duo LED light makes this the perfect helmet for riding in low light.
Lightweight, the medium size tips the scales at 255 grams. This compact, light helmet is both unobtrusive and up there in style with some of the world's leading helmets.
Keeping your head cool, the exceptional air channeling system pulls in huge amounts of cool air and filters it over a rider’s head, pushing the heat out and away.
Please note: Helmets that are sold on sigmasports.com are certified with a European CE EN1078 standard. Specific countries may have their own certification, which is legally required. Please check your specific country requirements and check with the manufacturer to see if the helmet has received any additional certification.
- Outer shell construction: In-Mould
- Inner shell: Shock absorbing polystyrene
- Chin strap buckle: Anti-pinch
- Strap and divider: Anti-slip cam divider
- Fit system: Safe-T Duo ponytail compatible
- Comfort: Anti-allergenic interior padding is hand washable
- Compatibility: Duo LED light
- Certifications: CE, AS/NZ, US
- Weight: Medium: 255 grams / large: 290 grams
- Be seen reflective rear sticker
PRODUCT REF: 684916
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more