MET Terranova MIPS MTB Helmet
Based on their highly regarded Roam Helmet, MET created the Terranova MIPS MTB Helmet to further improve off-road safety without sacrificing style or performance.
The MIPS-C2 system helps to prevent brain damage by converting the energy from angular impact into rotational motion by sliding relative to the head. The Safe-T DUO fit-system is highly adjustable, allowing you to position the retention system vertically while allowing for a ponytail too. Internal air-channeling keeps you cool on those uphill sections and high-adrenaline downhill blasts, and the comfort pads can be removed and hand washed when things get too muddy.
- Safety feature: MIPS-C2 protects from angular impact by redirecting damaging rotational motion
- Coverage: More head coverage than standard mountain bike helmets
- Construction: In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner MIPS-C2
- Ventilation: Enhanced to work with the MIPS system, keeping you safe and cool with internal air-channeling
- Visor: Tool-free, adjustable and flex injected to bend on impact
- Fit-system: Safe-T DUO Fit-system
- Padding: Hand washable comfort pads
- Straps and divider: Adjustable cam divider
- Certification: CE | AS/NZS | US
- Manufacturers claimed weight: Small = 335 grams, Medium = 355 grams, Large = 375 grams
MET Terranova MIPS MTB Helmet Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.