MET Trenta 3K Carbon MIPS Helmet - Tadej Pogačar Edition
In celebration of a partnership with Tadej Pogačar, MET has released this special edition Trenta 3K Carbon MIPS Helmet. With a striking, shimmering aesthetic and the incorporation of Tadej Pogačar's official logo, inspired by his initials and symbolising his achievements, this helmet is sure to turn heads.
Safety is at the forefront of the design, and MIPS AIR brings the highest possible levels of protection while shaving weight. An EPS liner wrapped by a full polycarbonate shell enhances durability and prevents damage from the elements. MET's Safe-T Orbital Fit System 360° allows high levels of adjustment so the perfect fit can be dialled in.
There are 19 vents incorporated into the design including a NACA cooling vent and rear deflector so air is constantly flowing. Making this helmet fast has also been considered, and the tube-shaped tail helps to reduce drag.
When you're not wearing your sunglasses they can be safely stored in the port, and reflective elements maximise visibility in low light conditions.
- Tadej Pogačar edition
- Full polycarbonate wrapped EPS liner to enhance durability and protect surfaces against the elements
- 3K Carbon Technology with carbon cage embedded into the liner to enhance the performance of the shell
- MIPS AIR rotational management system engineered to add protection and save weight
- MET Safe-T Orbital Fit System 360° head belt with multiple adjustments
- Air Lite straps with an adjustable divider to individual fit and comfort
- 19 vents for maximum ventilation and comfort
- Tube-shaped tail to improve aerodynamics
- NACA cooling vent at the rear with rear deflector to enable a constant airflow
- Limited head contact surface to maximise the ventilation
- Reflective rear decals to enhance visibility in low-light conditions
- Carry sunglasses securely with dedicated ports
- Helmet soft bag included
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 210 grams (Small)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".