A fit system designed to deliver a customisable fit, the Safe-T Orbital system allows for micro-adjustments on the move, including vertical adjustment.
Reducing weight and improving strength a 3K carbon cage embedded into the helmet's liner is paired with an In-mould polycarbonate shell and EPS liner to improve impact protection.
Enhancing comfort, the addition of Air Lite straps and Air Mesh comfort pads are non-obtrusive, easy to clean and are lightweight.
Carefully placed vents increase airflow and add a cooling effect without having a negative impact on aerodynamics.
MET Trenta 3K Carbon Mips Helmet
The MET Trenta 3K Carbon Mips Helmet is ideal for road riders who seek a high level of protection and performance with excellent ventilation, while advanced technology keeps the weight low.
Thanks to the 3K Carbon, the EPS foam density is reduced by 20%, resulting in a lighter yet better-performing shell. At the same time, the EPS liner is wrapped in polycarbonate to enhance durability and protect surfaces against the elements. A 360° internal belt provides a secure and comfortable fit, with multiple adjustment areas and fewer contact points against the head to maximise airflow. Aerodynamics are obtained by the unique tube-shaped tail, allowing air to flow smoothly. In addition, the NACA venting system, alongside 19 vents with rear deflectors, allows warm air to escape to keep your head cool.
The MIPS AIR internal safety system protects against rotational impacts without adding bulk, and sunglasses can easily be stowed within side ports. The Air Lite straps buckle up underneath the chin and can be adjusted for a customised fit, while the outer shell features reflective decals to enhance visibility in low-light conditions.
- Full polycarbonate wrapped EPS liner to enhance durability and protect surfaces against the elements
- 3K Carbon Technology with carbon cage embedded into the liner to enhance the performance of the shell
- MIPS AIR rotational management system engineered to add protection and save weight
- MET Safe-T Orbital Fit System 360° head belt with multiple adjustments
- Air Lite straps with an adjustable divider to individual fit and comfort
- 19 vents for maximum ventilation and comfort
- Tube-shaped tail to improve aerodynamics
- NACA cooling vent at the rear with rear deflector to enable a constant airflow
- Limited head contact surface to maximise the ventilation
- Reflective rear decals to enhance visibility in low-light conditions
- Carry sunglasses securely with dedicated ports
- Helmet soft bag included
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 210 grams (Small)