MET Trenta MIPS Helmet
The MET Trenta MIPS Helmet is a stylish performance helmet with the latest safety technology. One of the greatest risks to brain damage is angular impact. MIPS-C2 is a safety system that redirects angular energy to rotational motion by sliding relative to the head.
The lightweight construction of the helmet means it's barely noticeable on the head, and when it's hot, you'll really appreciate the 17 vents keeping your head cool.
The fit system is highly adjustable, with an accommodating design that caters for ponytails too. Benefit from a 7% reduction in drag compared to traditional helmets, with the sleek design which is optimised for the slipstream of riding in groups.
- Safety feature: MIPS-C2 protects from angular impact by redirecting damaging rotational motion
- Construction: Double in-mould, polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Ventilation: 19 vents, just 30% of the helmet touches the head, reducing temperature build-up
- Performance: Enhanced for group riding, with 7% reduction in drag compared to a traditional helmet
- Fit-system: Safe-T Orbital, micro-adjustable dial, ponytail compatible
- Padding: Hand washable Air Mesh comfort pads
- Straps and divider: Air Lite straps and adjustable divider
- Be seen: Reflective detailing on back
- Certification: CE | AS/NZS | US
- Manufacturers claimed weight: Small = 240 grams, Medium = 250 grams, Large = 285 grams
MET Trenta MIPS Helmet Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.