Mavic Allroad Disc Wheelset 2021
The Mavic Allroad is a reliable and versatile disc wheelset that performs admirably over rough roads, gravel and dirt when on bike packing adventures, long weekend rides or the daily commute.
Strong and laterally stiff aluminium rims provide all of the speed and resilience needed for tacking rough terrain at pace. These rims possess 22mm internal width measurements that support the sidewalls of broader tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres, helping them perform with lower rolling resistance, increased traction and heightened comfort.
A resilient aluminium hub shell encases smooth spinning bearings and combines with the strong steel spokes to grant more even build tensions. This heightened build accuracy naturally improves power transmission and braking precision markedly.
- UST tubeless-ready tyre valves and accessories
- Pre-installed tubeless rim tape
- User guide
- A dependable wheelset that performs over rough roads, gravel and dirt
- Aluminium rims are light, strong and laterally stiff
- 22mm internal rim width mates perfectly with very wide tyres to lower rolling resistance and permit lower tyre inflation pressures
- Alloy hub shells are light but stiff to provide a solid base for disc brake rotors
- Hub automatic bearing preload adjustment gives added bearing durability
- Instant Drive 360 freehub provide fast engagement under acceleration
- 24 strong spokes, front and rear are laced in two-cross patterns to provide positive disc brake modulation and heightened durability
- Tyre compatibility: UST tubeless-ready clincher
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: S6000 aluminium
- Rim profile: Symmetrical
- Rim finish: All black, satin surface
- Rim depth: 22mm
- Internal rim width: 22mm
- Rim internal format: Hooked
- Spokes: Mavic steel straight pull, round
- Spoke count: Front - 24 / Rear - 24
- Spoke lacing pattern: Front - two-cross / Rear - two-cross
- Hubs: Front - Mavic aluminium disc brake / Rear - Mavic aluminium disc brake with Instant Drive 360 freehub
- Freehub compatibility: Shimano HG/SRAM Road 11-speed
- Brake compatibility: Disc Center Lock
- Front axle: 12mm x 100mm thru-axle compatible (Convertible to Quick Release with optional adapters (available separately))
- Rear axle: 12mm x 142mm thru-axle compatible (Convertible to Quick Release and 12x135 thru-axle with optional adapters (available separately))
- Recommended tyre size: 28mm to 64mm (1.1” - 2.5”)
- Maximum tyre pressure: See indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the two
- Maximum recommended rider weight: 120kg/265lbs (including rider, bike and any other luggage)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Front: 870 grams / Rear: 1020 grams / Wheelset: 1,890 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".