Mavic Cosmic Boa Road Cycling Shoes
Mavic's Cosmic Boa Road Cycling Shoes bring together low weight, stiffness, breathability and comfort, and their great value makes them ideal for riders looking for performance without the steep price tag. They have a sleek, streamlined aesthetic and utilise a Boa system so you can dial in the perfect fit and make quick micro-adjustments on the fly.
The upper is constructed from a synthetic microfibre that is supple yet supportive and includes laser-cut holes to enhance ventilation. Paired with a Nylon and fibreglass sole, you get enough stiffness for efficient power transfer without compromising on all-day ride comfort. The roomier toe box and Ortholite insole further enhance comfort.
- Nylon and fibreglass sole is stiff for performance and power, but comfortable enough for all-day rides
- Supple synthetic microfibre upper offers optimal fit and breathability
- Strategically placed laser-cut holes for added ventilation
- 3D EVA tongue hugs the foot in just the right places for maximum comfort
- High-quality Ortholite insole for long-lasting comfort and performance
- Roomier toe box
- Boa® Fit System with a micro-adjustable dial, super-strong lightweight laces and low friction lace guides
- Cleat compatibility: Three-bolt Shimano/LOOK
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 500 grams (per pair, UK8)