Michelin Power Road Clincher Tubeless Tyre
Complete with Air Proof technology, Michelin’s Power Road Clincher Tyre is tubeless-ready, so that the benefits of lower rolling resistance, greater comfort and increased puncture protection can be taken advantage of. The siped shoulders and silica-based rubber of their X-Race Compound give great grip in both dry and damp conditions without compromising the tyre’s longevity.
- More rolling efficiency. With tubeless ready technology you improve your performance and are more efficient
- More robustness. Thanks to its 4x120 TPI casing which improves the robustness of the tyre and offers more comfort at low pressure
- More longevity. Thanks to the X-Race Compound designed to optimise the wear of the tread
- Disc Brake Ready technology allows the tyre to withstand the extra braking of bicycles with disc brakes thanks to a specially adapted rubber
- X-Race Compound: New rubber compound that combines low rolling resistance, grip and wear to improve tire longevity
- Air Proof. Fitted with sealant, makes the tyre tubeless compatible at high pressure
- Bead: Foldable
- Casing: 4 x 120 TPI
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 223 grams (25c) / 235 grams (28c) / 255 grams (32c)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.