Mons Royale Redwood Wind Jacket
With an ultralight fabric construction, the Mons Royale Redwood Wind Jacket is a breathable second layer that aims to cut wind chill on longer rides. Designed to effectively regulate temperature even when wet, this jacket features a merino-lined ripstop polyester front panel to protect the wearer from the elements. The Merino Air-Con fabric is unique to Mons Royale, and consists of merino fibres spun around a nylon core for uncompromising performance and durability.
A dropped tail enhances rear coverage, and there is a zipped rear pocket to securely store your valuables. The low rise collar is soft and comfortable, and the standard-fit allows a base layer or jersey to be layered underneath.
- Mons standard fit
- Merino lined ripstop polyester front panel to protect from wind and chill
- Low rise collar with full zip
- Drop tail for extra coverage
- Zipped back pocket for valuables
- 140 Merino Air-Con is ultralight and breathable for year round use