Moon Cerberus Rear Light
With a three-sided design that provides visibility for traffic from 270 degrees, the Moon Cerberus Rear Bike Light is perfect for using whilst commuting on busy city streets. The maximum 150 lumens output ensures better safety amongst bright city lights and the long runtime of 140-hours means that longer training rides or commuting will also remain covered. The Variable Lumens System (VLS) makes the output entirely customisable so the light can be set at any desired power and the mounting kit fits both round and aero seatposts.
- Mode 1 25 lumens - 3:30 hours runtime
- Mode 2 50 lumens - 1:45 hours runtime
- Flash 25 lumens - 20:15 hours runtime
- Steady Flash 25 lumens - 13:45 hours runtime
- Day Flash 150 lumens - 19 hours runtime
- Moon Cerberus Rear Light
- CE-PP (rubber pad)
- Three O-rings for mounting
- RS-D (fits 20-26mm diameters)
- RS-E (fits 26-35mm diameters)
- RS-F (fits 35-52mm diameters)
- USB-C cable
- Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Auto safe mode
- Light mode memory
- Lock mode
- Variable Lumen System - Set my lumen
- Low battery, charging and fully charged indicator
- Automatic fully charged cut-off system
- Waterproof at IPX 7
- 3 side visibility
- Recharge time: 2 hours
- Claimed weight: 35 grams
- Size: 18 x 27 x 64 mm (W X D x H)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.