Moon Comet X Auto Pro Rear Light
The perfect option for a multi-use rear light, the Moon Comet X Auto Pro Rear Light has a bright 80-lumen maximum output, great side visibility and seven modes to cover all your rear light requirements. The seven flashing and constant modes include a Day Flash mode. Most accidents occur during daytime hours and this bright, pulsing mode cuts through distractions to make other road users fully aware of your presence.
With a water-resistant and durable aluminium casing, the Comet X Pro will never let you down, even in the pouring rain. On those longer rides or if you don't have a chance to recharge between rides, the lowest setting will provide you with 19 hours worth of light. A full recharge takes a mere two hours and an indicator light will inform you if your battery is low, full or if the unit is currently on charge, with an automatic cut-off system for increased longevity.
Seatpost, saddle rail and belt clip-fixing options come as standard so you'll be able to fit your light in the perfect position.
- Mode 1 15 lumens - 5:30 hours runtime
- Mode 2 25 lumens - 2:10 hours runtime
- Mode 3 40 lumens - 1:30 hours runtime
- Flash 1 20 lumens - 15:20 hours runtime
- Flash 2 40 lumens - 7:30 hours runtime
- Flash 3 40 lumens - 9:40 hours runtime
- Day Flash 00 lumens - 19 hours runtime
- Moon Comet X Auto Pro Rear Light
- RB-22 universal bracket, two o-rings for mounting
- RS-G (fits 20-35mm diameters)
- RS-H (fits 35-52mm diameters)
- RB-21 saddle rail bracket
- BK-21 belt clip
- USB-WP water-resistant USB cable
- One-piece (30 chips) COB high brightness red LED
- CNC Aluminium heat sink casing
- Mode memory function
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery (3.7V 500 mAh)
- Six modes including Day Flash mode
- Maximum lumens: 80
- Maximum run time: 19.5 hours / minimum run time: 1.5 hours
- Quick-release universal bracket fits all round and aero style bars
- Low battery, charging and fully charged indicator
- Automatic fully charged cut-off system
- Side visibility
- Water-resistance (IPX 4)
- Recharge time: 2 hours
- Size (W x D x H): 73 x 18 x 21mm
- Weight: 115 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.