Nova 80 & Pulsar Light Set
Moon’s Nova 80 & Pulsar Light Set is an inexpensive way to be seen and stay safe on the roads when the light is fading. With 80 lumens at the front and 25 lumens to the rear, there is plenty of power to alert other road users, and the wide-angle beams ensure visibility from all angles. There are five modes available to choose from, including constant, flashing and strobe, so it's easy to tailor the power and duration to the ride. They are both powered by replaceable batteries, making them ideal for extended trips when recharging won’t always be an option, and as they are IPX4 water-resistant they are safe from rain and road spray.
- Nova 80 front light
- Pulsar rear light
- Quick release handlebar bracket
- 2 O rings 20-35mm and 35-52mm
- Belt clip bracket
- Light source: LEDs
- Maximum lumens: 80 front, 25 rear
- Modes: 5 per light each with constant and pulse option
- Run time: Front - minimum 1.5 hours, maximum 8 hours pulse, rear - minimum 43 hours, maximum 150 hours pulse
- Battery: Front - 1x AA, rear - 2x AAA
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.