Muc-Off Secure Tag Holder
Muc-Off's Secure Tag Holder holds an Apple AirTag tracking device so it can be fitted to the bottle cage mounting holes, allowing location of your bike in the event of theft. The holder is constructed from aircraft-grade 6061 aluminium and security bolts are included to create secure, rattle-free attachment. The supplied security key adds an extra level of protection against theft. Available in a range of colours, you can match the holder to your Muc-Off tubeless valves.
Please note: The Secure Tag Holder is compatible with most standard bottle cages using 64mm spacing. Unfortunately the Secure Tag Holder is not compatible with the latest YT frames due to the bottle mount points being too close together. Muc-Off recommends checking you have a standard bottle cage using 64mm spacing before purchase.
- Offers a secure way to install a tracker to your bicycle frame using the bottle cage mounting holes
- Fits securely under a bottle cage
- Machined, aircraft-grade 6061 aluminium construction
- Non-rattle design to hold tracker securely in place
- Available in a range of anodised colours with bead blasted finish to match your Muc-Off Tubeless Valves or Stealth Tubeless Puncture Plug
- The product is designed to last a lifetime of use. At the end of its life, aluminium can be recycled. Packaging is all card which can also be recycled easily
- Compatible with most standard bottle cages using 64mm spacing
- Compatible with Apple AirTags (purchased separately)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 22 grams (holder only) / 33.6 grams (with Apple AirTag fitted) (security Torx screws excluded)
- Includes: Secure Tag Holder made from precision machined 6061 aluminium / 2x T25 security 25mm bolts / 1x security key