New Balance Fresh Foam 1080v10 Running Shoes
Created via a cutting edge design that has been derived from a data-driven research project, the New Balance Fresh Foam 1080v10 Running Shoes deliver supreme comfort over long distances while still being incredibly lively and lightweight.
The Fresh Foam midsole is the result of a study into the runner's interaction with the road and has been precisely tuned to offer a balance of cushioning and rebound that's perfect for even the longest of runs. The blown rubber outsole also adds responsiveness thanks to its innovative compound, and it's also grippy, even across wet road surface conditions.
Across the top, strategic support areas are constructed in high-stress zones of the upper thanks to the use of the HypoKnit material. This woven construction keeps the foot stable so that efficiency is maximised when the pace is at its highest but is also flexible and breathable to ensure serene levels of comfort in all conditions.
A snug bootie upper construction teams up with the Ultra Heel design to hold the foot and eliminate unwanted slipping inside the shoe. An Ortholite insole comprehensively completes the shoe by managing moisture to combat substantial sweat rates.
- Provides an energetic rebound and comfort for performance across long distances
- Performance focus: Cushioning
- Fresh Foam midsole is precision-engineered to deliver an ultra-cushioned, lightweight and energetic run
- 8mm heel to forefoot drop
- Blown rubber outsole provides superior rebound
- Hypoknit upper designed to provide strategic areas of stretch and support
- Bootie upper construction hugs the foot for a snug, comfortable feel
- Ultra Heel design hugs the back of the foot for a supportive, no-slip fit
- Ortholite cushion insert designed for unmatched comfort and significant moisture control to combat sweat
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 281 grams / 9.9oz per shoe (size UK 8)
New Balance Fresh Foam 1080v10 Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.