New Balance Fresh Foam 860v11 Womens Running Shoes
Thanks to an optimum balance of advanced design features and superior materials the New Balance Fresh Foam 860v11 Womens Running Shoes foreground support while still promising generous levels of speed for performance across a range of distances and intensities.
Central to the design of this shoe is the medial post that is integrated into the midsole. This supportive structure controls the foot in runners who overpronate to help resist fatigue accumulation and injury, particularly within longer events and training sessions. Surrounding the medial post is the main body of the midsole, and this is realised in Fresh Foam. This compound has been meticulously designed and engineered to grant the optimal balance of energy return and cushioning for a faster, more comfortable run. A blown rubber outsole completes the sole unit by delivering grip across a variety of road conditions.
A secure fit is provided by the engineered mesh upper and the Ultra Heel design that combine to eliminate unwanted movement of the foot inside the shoe. The upper is also highly breathable to combat hot running conditions with a cooling flow of air.
- Designed for the runner seeking stability and comfort within all enduring running scenarios
- Performance focus: Stability
- Fresh Foam midsole cushioning is data-driven and precision-engineered to deliver an ultra-cushioned, lightweight sensation
- 10mm heel to forefoot drop
- Medial post supports by controlling pronation and reduces injury for runners who suffer this
- Blown rubber outsole provides durability and grip
- Highly breathable Engineered mesh upper forms to the foot
- Ultra Heel design hugs the back of the foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 272 grams / 9.6oz per shoe (size UK 8)