New Balance Fresh Foam Hierro Boa Womens Trail Running Shoes
Trail running across a wide variety of terrain brings about a unique strain on the body as it not only requires constant forward propulsion but also twists and turns across irregular surfaces. The New Balance Fresh Foam Hierro Boa Womens Trail Running Shoes combine a comprehensive list of features to ensure smooth running across any track.
Support and a tuneable fit are offered in abundance via the Boa dial closure. This can be adjusted infinitely to suit the runner's preferences and supports movement in any plane, enhances stability and helps to prevent injury even when the surface becomes very heavy. This is then complemented with a bootie construction for additional support.
Durability and breathability are taken care of within this shoe via a hardwearing textile upper before the Fresh Foam midsole provides ample cushioning, comfort and responsiveness for when driving the pace. Multi-surface grip and traction are then granted with the Vibram MegaGrip outsole before a clever toe box construction helps to avoid annoying light impact injuries.
- 8mm ergonomic sole drop (due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8mm drop are approximate)
- Bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Dial into a fast, effortless, precision fit with the Boa® fit system
- Fresh Foam midsole cushioning is precision-engineered to deliver an ultra-cushioned, lightweight ride
- Mesh/synthetic upper
- Toe Protect technology helps protect feet from rocks, roots and debris
- Upper features no-sew construction for a sleek fit and feel
- Vibram® outsole provides superior grip. (Vibram® is a registered trademark of VIBRAM S.p.A All rights reserved)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".