New Balance Fresh Foam Hierro v6 Womens Trail Running Shoes
The rugged New Balance Fresh Foam Hierro v6 Womens Trail Running Shoes utilise a highly cushioned Fresh Foam midsole to provide a soft landing on harsh off-road surfaces. This midsole also grants an enthusiastic rebound, propelling the athlete's stride and increasing their endurance. A Vibram outsole combines its sophisticated rubber compound with aggressive lugs to afford traction over wet trails and tracks.
An upper comprising synthetic mesh with laser perforations provides cooling ventilation and situates TPU threads in areas where the foot needs extra support. The upper is realised with a bootie construction that is closed via an evenly tightening lace closure system for additional security over uneven ground. The design is completed with a toughened toe section to protect from sharp rocks and roots.
- Rugged but energetic trail running shoes
- Fresh Foam midsole is shock absorbing, responsive and lightweight
- Vibram® outsole with aggressive lugs provides superior grip
- Synthetic mesh upper with zonal TPU threads for added support and protection in high wear areas
- Laser perforations on the upper increase ventilation
- Bootie upper construction hugs the foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Toe Protect technology helps protect feet from rocks, roots and debris
- 4mm heel to toe drop
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 282 grams, per shoe, size UK 5