New Balance FuelCell Prism Womens Running Shoes
Amalgamating low weight with large amounts of stability the New Balance Fuelcell Prism Womens Running Shoes provide a supportive platform with which to attack any run. Whether charging along in a race or performing a tempo run through the country lanes, the Fuelcell Prism balances the foot to aid faster speeds and reduce fatigue.
The plush FuelCell midsole boasts the brand’s most reactive foam composition for a cushioned heel strike and an energetic take off that propels every stride. The midsole forms a seamless alliance with the ground contact EVA outsole, and this component integrates an ergonomic medial post that prevents the foot from overpronating. This supportive outsole design not only prevents injury but also grants traction across any road surface condition thanks to its advanced rubber compound.
Clammy running conditions are catered for by the mesh upper that promotes a soothing airflow around the feet. This upper is realised with a structured pattern that holds the foot to increase efficiency when driving the pace hard and is finished with iridescent accents for a unique aesthetic.
- Low weight and stability combine to offer a speed and injury prevention within any run
- Performance focus: Stability
- FuelCell foam midsole cushions before delivering a propulsive feel to help drive the runner forward
- 6mm heel to toe midsole drop
- Ground contact EVA outsole has a medial post to help control pronation to enhance foot support
- High traction outsole compound for performance in all weather conditions
- Mesh upper for a lightweight, comfortable fit and feel
- Design includes iridescent features for added style
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 208 grams / 7.3oz per shoe (size UK 6)
New Balance FuelCell Prism Womens Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.