New Balance FuelCell Propel v2 Running Shoes
With its lightweight, plush and reactive foam midsole, the New Balance FuelCell Propel v2 Running Shoes help new and experienced runners realise extra speed and heightened comfort during tough training sessions and demanding races. The midsole is complemented by the grippy rubber outsole that improves stride confidence, even in the wet. The outsole has an NDurance heel construction to enhance durability in this high wear area.
A soft and breathable engineered knit upper keeps the feet cool and is formed into a bootie format to ensure a close, supportive fit. A lace closure system completes the design, guaranteeing even pressure across the top of the feet.
- Designed to grant extra speed and cushioning to new and experience runners alike
- Lightweight FuelCell foam midsole delivers a propulsive feel and cushioning
- Grippy rubber outsole with NDurance heel technology provides superior durability in high-wear areas
- Engineered knit upper provides a lightweight, breathable and supportive fit and feel
- Bootie upper construction hugs the foot snugly, affording extra support
- Lace closure ensures a secure, pressure-free fit
- 6mm heel to toe drop
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 271 grams, per shoe, size UK 8