New Balance FuelCell Propel v2 Womens Running Shoes
The New Balance FuelCell Propel v2 Womens Running Shoes use a lightweight FuelCell midsole to help new and experienced runners realise a more agile and energetic stride pattern, extending endurance and increasing speed. The midsole is partnered with a grippy rubber outsole that has NDurance heel technology to provide increased durability.
A breathable engineered knit upper is flexible and supportive and is realised with a bootie construction that hugs the foot to ensure stability at high running paces. The lace closure system is simple but tightens evenly without causing any pressure hotspots.
- Designed to grant extra speed and endurance to new and experience runners alike
- Lightweight FuelCell midsole delivers a propulsive feel and cushioning
- Grippy rubber outsole with NDurance heel technology provides superior durability in high-wear areas
- Engineered knit upper provides a lightweight, breathable and supportive fit and feel
- Bootie upper construction hugs the foot snugly
- Lace closure ensures a secure, pressure-free fit
- 6mm heel to toe drop
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 226 grams, per shoe, size UK 5