New Balance FuelCell Rebel Womens Running Shoes
A lively and lightweight option, the New Balance FuelCell Rebel Women's Running Shoes deliver the wearer the finish line with less fatigue and more enthusiasm thanks to a potent blend of traits.
The FuelCell midsole infuses an energetic amount of rebound into every stride and this helps to propel the runner with heightened efficiency throughout any length of a run. The 6mm heel to forefoot offset of the midsole naturally supports the motion of the foot while running and its plush foam compound delivers comfort and helps to ward off tiredness in even the most enduring of training sessions. Partnering the midsole is the translucent rubber outsole and this provides traction across all manner of road conditions thanks to its tacky feel and innovative tread pattern.
The upper utilises fibres that are woven in a specific pattern to increase support to the foot in the most critical areas while remaining flexible and highly breathable. The upper is realised in a bootie construction that wraps around the foot snugly to guarantee comfort even when effort levels are at their maximum.
- Designed for heightened responsiveness and comfort within the fastest of runs
- Performance focus: Speed
- FuelCell foam delivers a propulsive feel to help drive you forward
- 6mm heel to forefoot offset for an efficient stride
- Translucent rubber outsole is light and provides traction within all conditions
- Trace Fiber upper technology uses digitally tuned fibres to deliver innovative fit, function and style
- Bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 226 grams / 8.0oz per shoe (size UK 6)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".