New Balance FuelCell Speedrift Womens Running Shoes
Blending design traits that had speed indelibly inked into their brief with state of the art materials and meticulous attention to detail, the New Balance FuelCell Speedrift Womens Running Shoes offer a sublime performance within any road running scenario.
Possessing the highest energy return that the brand offers, the FuelCell midsole absorbs the shock of the hardest of heel strikes before intensely rebounding to help the runner surge forward with every stride. A Pebax forefoot plate stabilises the foot and magnifies the foot’s natural heel to toe rolling motion when running to increase efficiency and lower fatigue.
Collaborating seamlessly with the midsole is the Microlabel outsole with this lightweight component providing traction across all manner of road conditions thanks to its distinctive tread pattern. A woven textile upper features integrated translucent sections that increase breathability tremendously when confronted with stifling conditions. This upper is realised with a bootie structure that hugs the foot to maximise support, even during the most intense of intervals. Asymmetrical branding completes the shoe to promote a unique and eye-catching aesthetic.
- A dynamic running shoe suited to all fast paced running on the road
- FuelCell midsole delivers the highest energy return that New Balance offer
- Full-length, lightweight Pebax® plate is integrated into the midsole to increase responsiveness
- 6mm heel to toe midsole drop
- Microlabel outsole for lightweight, high traction grip
- Translucent woven textile upper is supportive but breathable
- Bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Eye-catching asymmetrical directional branding