Northwave Core Plus 2 Wide Road Cycling Shoes
The Northwave Core Plus 2 Wide Road Cycling Shoes have a sole suited to both two-bolt SPDs and three-bolt road cleats, making them versatile enough for both everyday and performance riding. A carbon-reinforced NRG Air sole with a stiffness index of 8.0 is rigid enough for good power transfer, but still comfortable enough for longer rides, and it's well vented to ensure your feet don't overheat.
With a seamless upper, the chances of rubbing are greatly reduced, and pressure is evenly distributed across the foot thanks to an SLW3 dial and Velcro strap closure. There are mesh inserts and perforations across the surface to further aid ventilation so your feet will stay cool and fresh on hot days.
- Suitable for wider feet
- NRG Air carbon reinforced sole with a stiffness index of 8.0
- Five sole vents for optimised airflow
- Seamless unibody upper construction reduces pressure points
- Four breathable mesh inserts and pores across the entire surface ensure optimal ventilation
- SLW3 dial plus extra strap offers both step-by-step and full release in a single button
- Three bolt road cleat compatible, and SPD pedal compatible with additional cleat plate (not included)