Northwave Extreme GT Road Shoes
Northwave's Extreme GT Road Shoes will meet the needs of the most demanding rider, being lightweight, stiff and supremely comfortable.
The sole is constructed from Morph Carbon 12 AAS and the combination of this, and the extra full-carbon insert in the cleat area, provide a stiffness index of 12.0, for efficient power transfer. Engineered from TPU, the Anatomical Arch Support® means the sole will form to nearly any foot shape, for a custom feel.
The upper has an Xframe® patented construction and super lightweight material of a mere 0.5mm thickness. The result is a snug, comfortable fit that prevents any pressure points, as well as further improvement of power transfer.
Closure is via a single SLW2 (Speed Lace 2) dial and lace system for easy micro-adjustment, even on the go, and a single button full release. The integrated heel system improves the fit further by preventing slip, even when putting the power down, with a directional fibre providing extra grip.
These shoes are compatible with three-hole road bike pedal systems including Look and Shimano.
- Morph Carbon 12 AAS sole with full-carbon insert in the pedal area
- Stiffness index of 12.0
- Anatomical Arch Support® made of TPU, allows the shoe to perfectly shape on the bow arch
- NW Speedplay adapter compatible for the lowest stack height between foot and pedal
- Xframe® patented construction
- Ultralight next generation materials
- SLW2 dial, the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- Integrated heel system containing directional fibre prevents any slipping
- Performance Regular footbed provides greater support
- Weight: 274 grams (per shoe, size 42)
PRODUCT REF: 831727
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more