Northwave Extreme RR Road Shoes
From their base in the shadow of the Italian Dolomites, Northwave have designed, engineered, and produced the Extreme RR Road Shoe as part of a long-term project to make the most powerful yet most comfortable performance road shoe the world has ever seen.
Built around an ultralight, and super thin Carbon 15 sole made using a unidirectional laying technique, augmented by a second layer of reinforcement, this shoe offers the performance minded cyclist absolute rigidity even under extreme force.
The shoes benefitting from Northwave's newly conceived SLW2 dial, micrometric adjustments can be made mid-ride at the touch of a single button. Coupled with the new innovative wiring system made from Dyneema, a substance stronger than steel and without the torsion warping over time, the fit of the Extreme RR Road Shoes is claimed to be 'without pressure points'. Add to this the reinforced heel cups to prevent slip and the fit uniformity provided by the round-the-side dialled wire closure, this shoe has every reason to boast its credentials as perhaps the most comfortable shoe out there.
Shipped with two insoles to allow for the variance in foot shapes, the Extreme RR Road Shoes are compatible with Northwave's Speedplay adapter, lowering stack height to a staggeringly small 0.5mm. With the XFrame supported upper allowing the shoe to maintain a firm shape once moulded to your foot, you can squeeze each and every watt out of this high level, peak performance piece.
Weighing in at a supremely light 220 grams, these shoes are a revelation, and a popular choice for the pro peloton.
- Ultralight Carbon 15 sole made of 100% unidirectional carbon combined with a reinforced layer
- NW Speedplay adapter compatible for the lowest stack height
- Made with Xframe® patented construction
- Ultralight next generation materials that are only 0.5 mm thick
- The upper provides the snuggest, even fit with no pressure points
- SLW2 dial with single button adjustment
- Three bolt Look type cleat
- Integrated heel system containing directional fibre prevents slipping
- Northwave's premier performance shoe
- Weight: 220 grams
PRODUCT REF: 697693
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more