Northwave Ghost Pro MTB Shoes
Grippy, durable, stiff and light, the Northwave Ghost Pro MTB Shoes are engineered to help you win. The sole is constructed from unidirectional carbon for incredible stiffness, so all your power will be transferred. Michelin rubber inserts are both grippy and resistant to abrasion, and keep weight to a minimum.
An XFrame 2® upper not only transfers your watts efficiently, but it also ensures the fit is snug and supportive and prevents the build-up of pressure in any area of the foot. With a double SLW2 dial it’s possible to adjust the pressure over the instep and over the toe independently for a more customised feel, and directional fibres in the heel prevent any slipping. Along the entire upper, Northwave has included ultra-thin reinforcements for added protection and improved longevity.
- Hyperlight XC sole made of 100% unidirectional carbon with a stiffness index of 14.0 for top power transfer
- 28% more abrasion resistant than TPU, the Michelin rubber inserts with dual-layer compound technology provide excellent grip with minimum weight
- Made with the patented XFrame 2 ® construction, the upper transfers every watt of power while providing a snug, even fit with no pressure points.
- The double SLW2 dial differentiates the pressure between the top of the instep and the toe for even better adaptability
- Highly abrasion-resistant ultrathin reinforcements ensure 360° protection along the entire upper
- Integrated heel system containing directional fibre prevents any slipping
- Pro Regular Fit footbed with a stiffened dual density design increases the power transfer
- Compatible with SPD pedal systems