Northwave Magma R Rock Winter Road Shoes
Ideal for the colder months of the year, the Northwave Celsius R GTX Winter Road Shoes use their winter-inspired feature set to help keep the rider out on the road through inclement conditions.
The uppers are robust and durable and have an integrated Primaloft Gold lining to keep the feet warm while also offering good levels of breathability. The thermal properties of the uppers are partnered by Arctic 4Layer inner soles that stops the chill getting to the feet from below. The uppers have a cosy overlapping format, and this combines with the SLW2 dial closure system to ensure an even and secure fit without any isolated pressure points. The fit is improved further by the textured heel cups that stop slipping when pedalling hard.
Carbon-reinforced NRG soles are stiff for efficient power transfer, keep weight to a minimum and feature several vents to help avoid excessive perspiration build up inside the shoes. Reflective detailing completes the shoes by increasing visibility in low light conditions to other road users.
Please note: These shoes, whilst using waterproof materials, will not keep all water out during downpours or when subjected to heavy road spray.
- Road shoes for winter riding conditions
- The uppers have a Primaloft Gold lining to provide insulation while being breathable
- Arctic 4Layer insoles are insulated and comfortable
- Reinforced toe areas with anti-abrasion technology
- SLW2 dial closure system and an overlapping upper format wraps securely around the feet without pressure points
- Textured heel cups eliminates heel slip under power
- NRG Air carbon reinforced soles have a stiffness index of 8, are light, vented and have heel and toe grippers
- Three bolt cleat compatibility
- Reflective detailing throughout gives 360° visibility