Northwave Magma XC Core Winter MTB Shoes
Possessing cold weather inspired attributes, the Northwave Magma XC Core Winter MTB Shoes offer a warmer and more comfortable ride on the trails during the winter months.
The uppers integrate a Primaloft Gold lining to provide warmth and protection in chilly riding conditions. This increased insulation is furthered by the extended collars that shield the ankles from icy drafts and the Arctic 4Layer insoles that prevent heat from escaping through the soles. The uppers are fastened incrementally by the SLW2 dials to provide a perfect fit and also have an overlapping design to reduce high-pressure points. A textured heel cup improves the security of the shoes by preventing slipping during high power pedalling.
Jaws Carbon Reinforced soles give a positive response to intense efforts thanks to their stiffness and have toe studs and a deep tread pattern to provide grip when running the bike through very muddy trails. The shoes are completed with subtle reflective detailing to make riding on dark roads safer.
- Off-road shoes for cold cross country mountain bike riding
- The uppers have a Primaloft Gold lining to provide insulation while still being breathable
- Easyfit Climaflex collars extend up the ankles for further warmth and protection
- Arctic 4Layer insoles are insulated and comfortable
- SLW2 dial closure system and overlapping uppers wrap securely around the feet without pressure points
- Textured heel cups eliminate heel slip under power
- Anti-abrasion toe material protects against scuffs
- Jaws Carbon Reinforced soles have a stiffness index of 8, are light and have toe studs and rubber tread for grip when off the bike
- Two-bolt off-road cleat compatibility
- Reflective inserts give increased low-light visibility to other road users
Northwave Magma XC Core Winter MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.