Northwave Origin Plus 2 Wide MTB Shoes
For those looking for a wider fitting MTB shoe perfect for a full day on the trails the Northwave Origin Plus 2 Wide MTB Shoes fits the bill. Using a wider Unibody upper construction the shoe hugs the foot minimising the amount of lateral play and reducing pressure points with seamless internal construction. Tension can be adjusted using the SLW3 dials which can incrementally adjust or release pressure in one touch, perfect for dialling your fit as the day wears on. Ventilation holes are placed over the upper to keep the shoes cool regardless of the temperature.
The upper is TPU welded to the Triple Density Speedlight 3D sole which Northwave gives an in house stiffness rating of 10.0, stiff enough to put the power down when you need to but not too harsh for more casual riding.
- Wide fit MTB shoes with a UNIBODY upper construction for improved fit
- Triple-density Speedlight 3D sole with a stiffness index of 10.0
- Seamless upper construction reduces pressure points
- The pores across the upper ensure optimal ventilation
- TPU Thermo-welded reinforcements on the toe and heel for added protection
- SLW3 dial plus extra strap with step-by-step and full release in a single button
Northwave Origin Plus 2 Wide MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.