Northwave Raptor Arctic GTX Winter MTB Shoes 2018
Challenge the elements with Northwave's Raptor Arctic GTX Winter MTB Shoes. Designed to keep you performing at your optimum whilst keeping the cold and wet out.
Designed with the colder seasons in mind these shoes have utilised the use of thermal coating and Gore-Tex®'s Koala membrane, a water and windproof material perfect for keeping feet warm and dry.
Combined with the use of an ultra-snug BioMap Aero Overlap, and Climaflex collar designed with a Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane and highly insulating Neoprene, this shoe seamlessly integrates with the body, enabling unbeatable freedom of movement and ultimate protection from the elements.
Constructed with the four-layer aluminium and fleece lined Arctic GTX footbed, the Raptor shoe will ensure warmth during longer rides without any compromise on performance. The Jaws carbon reinforced sole offers a highly stiff base, optimising power transfer as well as providing all the grip needed in winter rides.
Reinforced with TPU, the upper offers 360° of protection perfect for those cross-country mountain bike rides.
- Jaws carbon reinforced sole with a stiffness index of 8.0 and natural rubber tread for enhanced grip
- Water and windproof Gore-Tex® Koala membrane keeps your feet insulated and warm even at -10°C
- Ultra-snug fitting upper with BioMap Aero overlap
- Extra thermal coating strategically placed on the toe
- TPU reinforcements ensure 360° protection along the entire upper
- SLW2 dial: the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- Climaflex collar made of extremely elastic Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane and highly insulating Neoprene delivers unprecedented mobility and protection from the weather
- Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention
- The Arctic GTX footbed with a four-layer aluminium and fleece construction works with the membrane to deliver outstanding warmth and insulation
- 360° reflective inserts