Northwave Raptor TH Winter MTB Shoes 2018
Perfect for those who don't mind getting a little muddy when the colder seasons set in, Northwave's Raptor TH Winter MTB Shoe delivers optimised pedal efficiency without compromising comfort, to encourage longer rides in the wet.
Incorporated with the ultra stiff Jaws Carbon Reinforced sole, the Raptor TH Winter MTB Shoe performs with little flex, maximising power transfer with every pedal stroke throughout the duration of the ride. Twinned with an SLW2 dial strap, this shoe provides a secure fit with sufficient support, dissipating the closing pressure over the top of the foot for a truly comfortable ride.
Working in sync with the four layer-aluminium and fleece lined Arctic GTX footbed, the Thinsulate® material offers breathable insulation, keeping feet warm and dry in temperatures from 0 to +15°C, provoking longer winter rides.
With 360° of reflective inserts and an aggressive tread pattern for extra grip, these shoes are the perfect companion for off-road winter riding.
- Jaws Carbon Reinforced sole with a stiffness index of 8.0 and natural rubber tread for enhanced grip
- Ultra-snug fitting upper with BioMap Aero Overlap construction reduces aerodynamic drag
- Thinsulate® 200g insulation for optimum insulation and warmth
- Extra thermal coating strategically placed on the toe
- TPU reinforcements ensure 360° protection along the entire upper
- SLW2 dial: the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- Integrated heel system containing directional fibre prevents any slipping
- The Arctic GTX footbed with a four-layer aluminium and fleece construction works with the membrane to deliver outstanding warmth and insulation
- 360° reflective inserts
PRODUCT REF: 756944
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more