Northwave Revolution Road Shoes
Be it for racing, training or longer weekend rides, the Northwave Revolution Road Shoes are ideal. Sleek aesthetics match performance capabilities, and the Revolutions have a Morph Carbon 12 AAS sole with a full carbon insert in the pedal area to enhance stiffness. These shoes will suit the majority of foot types, thanks to TPU Anatomical Arch Support® that forms to their shape.
A breathable upper keeps your feet feeling fresh when you’re working hard, and the BioMap unibody construction wraps around the foot for stability, security and excellent power transfer. Two dials are used to find a precise fit and allow for micro adjustments and full, quick release of pressure in a single button.
- Morph Carbon 12 AAS sole with full carbon insert in the pedal area
- Stiffness index: 12
- TPU Anatomical Arch Support® allows the shoe to perfectly shape on the bow arch, no matter your foot shape
- NW Speedplay adapter compatible for the lowest stack height between foot and pedal
- The BioMap unibody construction upper has a more anatomical, wraparound design that minimises energy loss to the pedals
- Double SLW2 dial, the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button that provides optimal pressure distribution
- Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention
- Compatible with Look, Shimano and Speedplay pedal systems
PRODUCT REF: 928361
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more