Oakley Flight Jacket Sunglasses with Prizm Low Light Lens
Stylish, comfortable, and built for performance, Oakley's latest innovative Flight Jacket Sunglasses have a browless frame designed to offer the best possible upper field of view. The Prizm low light lens features High Definition Optics and, together with Plutonite material, ensures that you not only get razor-sharp clarity and contrast, you will also be well protected from impact and against the suns harmful UV and blue light rays.
Advancer technology is the highlight of these glasses and incorporates a toggle on the nose bridge that can be pulled out to increase airflow. The result is reduced fogging and heat build-up, so you'll stay comfortable and be able to see the road ahead at all times, even when you're stopped.
The sunglasses are kept securely in place by the Unobtainium® nosepads and earsocks that are soft and grippy, even when you're perspiring heavily. Supplied with two lengths of interchangeable temples, you'll be able to achieve a precise fit with your helmet.
- Flight Jacket Sunglasses with Prizm Low Light Lens
- Two lengths of interchangeable temples for helmet compatibility
- Microfibre bag for cleaning and storage
- Product code: OO9401-0337
- Lightweight and durable O-Matter™ frame material
- Open-edge brow to maximise the upper field of view
- Prizm™ lens technology to sharpen visual acuity
- Advancer airflow technology - nose bridge that opens airflow to combat fogging and overheating
- High Definition Optics for crystal clear vision and impact resistance
- Plutonite® lens material for impact protection
- High protection against UVA, UVB and harmful blue light
- No-slip Unobtainium® nosepads and earsocks increase grip with perspiration
- Suitable for medium to large faces
- Includes: Flight Jacket Sunglasses with Prizm Low Light Lens / two lengths of interchangeable temples for helmet compatibility / microfibre bag for cleaning and storage
PRODUCT REF: 874165
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more