Oakley Frogskins Sunglasses with Prizm Violet Lens
Get equal style and performance from the Oakley Frogskins Sunglasses with Prizm Violet Lens, this retro eyewear is iconic in the brand's range, hailing from the 80s and still as popular as it always was.
The Prizm Violet Lens will turn heads and features a range of top Oakley technologies to enhance contrast and clarity, namely Prizm™ and HDO® (High Definition Optics), ensuring your vision is razor-sharp. It's perfect for bright, sunny days, transmitting only 13% of light, and its Plutonite™ construction keeps harmful UV rays out of your eyes, as well as protecting you from debris and impacts.
The lens is housed within a polished clear full-frame, engineered from lightweight, durable O Matter™, and held against the face securely thanks to an Unobtainium™ nosepad for all-day comfort.
- Oakley Frogskins Sunglasses with Prizm Violet Lens
- Microbag pink
- Product code: OO9013-H755
- Lightweight O Matter™ frame material
- 4 base lens geometry with HDO® (High Definition Optics) for crystal clear vision and impact resistance
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight O Matter™ frame material
- No-slip Unobtainium™ nosepads increase grip with perspiration
- Three-Point Fit for comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Frame suitable for medium to large faces
- Plutonite™ lens material offers top UV protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB up to 400nm and some of harmful blue light
- Prizm™ lenses enhance colour, contrast and detail for an optimised experience
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and impact standards
- Lens colour: Prizm Violet
- Base lens colour: Grey
- Light transmission: 13%
- Light conditions: Bright Light
- Contrast: Increased
- Lens category: 3
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.