Oakley Radarlock Path Replacement Photochromic Lens Iridium
Perfectly suited to autumn, winter and spring use, when the light conditions can change rapidly, the Oakley Radarlock Path Replacement Photochromic Lens Iridium feature a Photochromic tint that adjusts to the light conditions so your eyes remain protected no matter how bright or dark it is.
Designed to optimise peripheral vision, the Oakley Radarlock Path Replacement Photochromic Lens Iridium contours to provide you with the widest possible field of vision. The lens is coated with Iridium, which reduces glare and precisely tune the transmission of light for your environment.
Oakley's High Definition Optics have pushed performance sunglasses technology into a new echelon of performance. This technology provides the best possible level of optical clarity while also remaining incredibly strong and impact resistant.
The Oakley Radarlock Path Replacement Photochromic Lens Iridium fit easily into your existing set of Radarlock Path frames, allowing you to make the most of Oakley's superb optical clarity and protection all year round.
- Fits RadarLock™ High Definition Optics® (HDO®) for unbeatable clarity and performance
- Lens contours that extend peripheral vision and improve side protection
- Photochromatic tint adjusts to lighting conditions
- Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Unsurpassed impact protection
- Options include Iridium® lens coatings and polarisation
PRODUCT REF: 119172
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more