On Running Climate Jacket
Blending a stretchy, moisture-wicking and durable fabric with integrated insulation panels, the On Running Climate Jacket is ideal for wearing while running, hiking, climbing or bouldering in a variety of weather conditions. The warmth and breathability donated by this jacket are complemented by the water-repellency of the DWR exterior fabric coating, and the regular/slim fit permits complete freedom of movement in any plane.
A durable full front zip is easy to operate, even when the hands are cold and thumb loops on the cuffs keep the sleeves positioned perfectly throughout all activities. Side handwarmer pockets are a cosy addition for when the mercury drops, and an internal pouch pocket stores valuables when on the move.
- A jacket that offers protection, comfort and warmth in a wide range of conditions
- Made from moisture-wicking, 4-way stretch material
- Recycled insulation is added for targeted warmth in cold conditions
- The outer fabric surface has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- A unique woven structure to the exterior fabric surface donates extra durability
- Regular/slim fit
- Full front zip
- Side handwarmer pockets
- Internal pouch pocket
- Thumb loops on the cuffs
- Best for: Multi-activity adventures