On Running Climate Womens Jacket
The On Running Climate Womens Jacket combines moisture-wicking, stretchy fabric with targeted insulation to keep the wearer feeling comfortable, fresh and warm throughout multi-activity adventures in varying conditions. Additionally, the outer fabric surface has a rugged, woven structure to elevate its durability and a DWR (durable water repellent) coating to ward off light showers.
The regular/slim fit allows complete freedom of movement but eliminates excess material that could be prone to snagging, while the full front zip is durable and easy to use. Side pockets are great for keeping the hands toasty in chilly weather, and an internal pouch pocket holds valuables during expeditions. Thumb loops on the cuffs complete the design and keep the sleeves perfectly positioned, even when climbing or bouldering.
- A jacket that offers protection, comfort and warmth in a wide range of conditions
- Made from moisture-wicking, 4-way stretch material
- Recycled insulation is added for targeted warmth in cold conditions
- The outer fabric surface has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- A unique woven structure to the exterior fabric surface donates extra durability
- Regular/slim fit
- Full front zip
- Side handwarmer pockets
- Internal pouch pocket
- Thumb loops on the cuffs
- Best for: Multi-activity adventures
On Running Climate Womens Jacket Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".