On Running Cloudboom Womens Running Shoes
Inspired by elite athlete design input and possessing several innovative features, the On Running Cloudboom Womens Running Shoes are an optimal choice for the serious long-distance athlete. From marathons down to 10Ks, the Cloudbooms will eagerly assist in breaking PBs and taking home winners medals.
A CloudTec midsole is divided into two layers that comprise individual “Cloud” elements. Each one of these Cloud pods cushions independently to grant enduring comfort before springing back to infuse every stride with energy. Sitting within the midsole is a carbon-fibre Speedboard that magnifies the natural motion of the foot while running to increase stride efficiency markedly. A new rubber compound used in the outsole is realised with a fresh tread pattern to afford increased traction across all road conditions.
The upper is made from a single layer of engineered mesh. This lightweight material is highly breathable and encourages a soothing airflow during the hottest of conditions. Despite its minimalist construction this upper still offers support for aggressive racing thanks to reinforced forefoot sections that secure and cradle the foot.
- A shoe optimised for marathons, 10km road races and anything in-between
- Two Helion Superfoam CloudTec layers form the midsole to increase responsiveness and long distance comfort
- A carbon-fibre Speedboard splits the midsole and aids the transition from heel to toe
- An updated outsole tread pattern in a new rubber compound delivers enhanced grip
- Single layer engineered mesh upper is light and highly breathable
- Reinforced forefoot sections of the upper increase foot support
- Heel-toe offset: 9mm
- Collection: Performance Running
- Category: Speed
- Claimed manufacturers weight: 189 grams / 6.6oz. per shoe (Size UK 6.5)