On Running Cloudflow Running Shoes
Soft and highly responsive, the On Running Cloudflow Running Shoes are an ideal choice for the most demanding training sessions and races across varying distances. The midsoles are made from lightweight Helion superfoam to ensure a highly reactive rebound, with this material formed into innovative “Cloud” pods to grant personalised levels of cushioning and flexibility. In addition, integrated polypropylene speedboards in the midsoles afford extra propulsion by flexing and loading with energy during every heel strike and take-off.
Part-recycled mesh uppers are light and breathable and are shaped into a sleek, race-inspired silhouette. These uppers are wrapped around the feet by the traditional, evenly tightening lace closure system, while re-engineered heel units gently clasp the runner's heels to promote extra stability and security.
- Soft but responsive running shoes engineered for high speeds and maximum comfort
- Designed for road running over distances that vary from 5k to marathons
- The midsoles comprise innovative, individual “Cloud” nodes for personalised cushioning
- Made from lightweight Helion superfoam, the midsoles promote an energetic rebound
- Integrated midsole speedboards, made from polypropylene afford extra propulsion
- The outsoles have a special rubber compound for even more traction
- The mesh uppers are light, breathable and streamlined, with 70% of their composition being recycled
- A re-engineered heel construction provides extra hold for heightened security at fast speeds
- The traditional lacing system grants increased security
- Activity: Running
- Usage: Road, gym
- Distance: Short, medium and long
- Cushioning: Direct
- Best for: Fast training, road running, racing, 5K to half marathon
- 9mm sole drop
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 238 grams / 8.4oz. (per shoe, size EU42)
On Running Cloudflow Running Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".