On Running Cloudultra Womens Trail Running Shoes
The On Running Cloudultra Women's Trail Running Shoes use an advanced construction inspired by the demands of off-road training and racing to increase comfort, traction and speed across the most challenging terrain.
The midsole comprises a double layer of On Running's innovative Cloud pods that are made from Helion superfoam to donate maximum amounts of cushioning and energy into every heel strike and push off. A Speedboard is placed within the midsole's construction, which combines with the Missiongrip outsole to give the wearer supreme support, control, and traction over loose, wet or gravelly surfaces.
A durable mesh upper has a perforated construction to ensure a cooling airflow and is reinforced with TPU to heighten foot support. This upper has a sock-like format to guarantee a plush fit and a FlipRelease tool is integrated into the laces to allow instant pressure relief to the foot if it starts to swell in warm conditions.
- Sublimely comfortable, responsive and grippy running shoes for long-distance trail runs
- A double layer of innovative Cloud pods form the midsole to give exceptional cushioning
- The Clouds are made from Helion superfoam that offers a high amount of rebound
- A connected format of the Clouds keeps stones out and makes cleaning easier
- An integrated Speedboard into the midsole is wider in the shank area for optimal support
- Missiongrip outsole has three different traction patterns to guarantee grip over mixed terrain
- Durable and breathable perforated sandwich mesh upper
- The upper is reinforced with lightweight TPU for increased foot support
- Sock-fit upper construction for superior comfort and a precise fit
- A FlipRelease tool is integrated into the laces to allow for instant pressure relief if feet swell
- 8mm sole drop
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 245 grams / 8.6 oz. (per shoe, size EU38)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".